<< 广告狂人 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. Bob spent trying to develop ties with Chevy,I think it's best if I bring in my own team.
试图跟雪佛兰发展关系的情况看,我认为我最好还是带上自己的人。
-
2. That's a dumb idea.
这主意很蠢。
-
3. Any continuity preserves the belief
原班人马好让客户坚信。
-
4. that service has not changed.
我们的服务并未改变。
-
5. It's nothing about Bob in particular,but isn't it better to create the belief
我不是有意针对鲍勃,不过让客户坚信服务质量。
-
6. that service has improved?
提升了岂不是更好。
-
7. Pete, you're going to need to know
皮特 你得知道。
-
8. where the landmines are buried.
客户的雷区在哪。
-
9. I'd listen to the cyclops, Pete.
换做我就会听"独眼巨人"的 皮特。
-
10. I think maybe I'm keeping you from discussing this freely.
我想或许我在这儿 你们不方便说话。