返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 广告狂人 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. Was there a spike?
    你们在那儿摆了高跟鞋吗。
  • 2. The sample was very small,But what we put out sold well.
    样品其实非常小,但展品卖得很好。
  • 3. More important was who it sold to.
    更重要的是 看看它们都卖给了谁。
  • 4. This is an untapped market where you dictate the competition.
    这是个未经发掘的市场 你可以主宰。
  • 5. I think I can say this because Don's being modest.
    还是我来说吧 因为唐太谦虚了。
  • 6. Don's wife, she's a peach of a girl.
    唐的妻子 一位非常美丽的女人。
  • 7. They had a dinner party.
    他们办了一个晚宴。
  • 8. We're talking days after placement,And she had this elaborate, elegant setup...
    我们正在谈论人事变动后的日子,她就有了这么一桌精美的食物。
  • 9. Foods from around the globe.
    有全世界的美食。
  • 10. And sure enough, there was your Heineken,Right next to the bone china and the polished sterling.
    当然 还有贵公司的喜力啤酒,就在骨质瓷器和雅致的银器旁。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next