<< 广告狂人 第7季 第02集>>
-
1. When he gets us to the Four Seasons,then we'll know he trusts me.
如果他请我们到四季酒店的话,那么就表示他信任我了。
-
2. Hmm. He seemed very forthcoming.
他看起来人很好。
-
3. Yeah. When he's stoned on martinis.
那是马蒂尼喝多了。
-
4. I don't know.
不知道。
-
5. It all seemed like an invitation to you
看起来就像想要。
-
6. to con... confide.
与你深交。
-
7. Well, maybe it's just manners,but I was raised to see it as a sin of pride
或许只是出于礼貌罢了,我从小受的教育都是别吹嘘自己。
-
8. to go on like that about yourself.
那是自高自大的表现。
-
9. You're so reverent.
你太谦虚了。
-
10. Did you have a nanny?
你小时候家里有保姆吗。