返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第1季 第04.Shrapnel.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>

  • 1. You going for a swim?
    你要去游泳。
  • 2. No, I just want to be able to sit down and not get my pants dirty.
    不 我只是想坐下来时不弄脏裤子。
  • 3. -Look at you, all prepared. Such a Boy Scout. -Yep.
    -准备很充分 童子军 -是的。
  • 4. -What about me? -It's big enough for both of us.
    -我呢 -够我们两个坐了。
  • 5. Severe trauma at the distal subclavian.
    锁骨下部远端受伤严重。
  • 6. We can do the bypass more proximally than we planned.
    我们做搭桥手术时 可以比原计划更近一点。
  • 7. I've seen it done at the Royal 3 Field Hospital. It'll work.
    我在皇家第三野战医院见过。
  • 8. I'm surprised you're so invested.
    我很惊讶你这么投入。
  • 9. Certainly didn't seem that sympathetic in the room.
    在房间里时可没这么有同情心。
  • 10. I shouldn't have said that.
    我不该说那些话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next