<< 良医 第1季 第04.Shrapnel.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1集>>
-
1. I can see how it would be upsetting to deal with a guy
我明白和一个把作战当游戏的人打交道。
-
2. who thinks combat is a fun game to play.
会让你很难受。
-
3. -Were you ever in actual... -That is wrong.
-你真的上过 -不对。
-
4. -It's okay. We all let our personal... -No, I mean about the bypass.
-没事的 我们会让 -不 我说的是搭桥手术。
-
5. There's avulsion on multiple nerves just beyond the plexus.
臂丛外多处神经撕脱。
-
6. So, even if we can restore blood flow,the arm would still be immobile and without sensation.
所以即使我们可以恢复供血,手臂依然无法移动 没有知觉。
-
7. We're gonna have to amputate.
我们只能截肢了。
-
8. We're not going to do that.
我们不用他截肢。
-
9. We can use external fixation to stabilize the fracture,thoracotomy for the subclavian artery bypass
我们可以用骨外固定器稳住骨折部位,做开胸术给锁骨下动脉搭桥。
-
10. and repair the peripheral nerves with sural grafts from his leg.
然后用他腿上的腓肠移植物 修复外周神经。