<< 良医 第3季 第03.Measure.of.Intelligence集>>
-
1. Yes, the client consented,and we've already gotten insurance pre-approval.
是的 客户同意了,而且我们已经得到了保险预批准。
-
2. Fantastic. Have you also run it past legal?
太棒了 你们也做过合法调查了吗。
-
3. Why would we do that?
我们为什么要那样。
-
4. Because we could get sued and it sounds risky.
因为我们可能会被起诉 这听起来很冒险。
-
5. Is there a Plan B?
有备用方案吗。
-
6. - There isn't a comparable option. - Not even remotely?
-没有类似的其他选择 -不类似也没有吗。
-
7. Well, as is usually the case, there is a less risky option,but would also be less effective.
和平常一样 有一个风险更小的选择,但效果也会降低。
-
8. Seems better to start with an approach
看来最好从减小。
-
9. that leaves us with less liability.
我们负债这个方法开始。
-
10. But as long as it's covered by insurance...
但只要有保险覆盖。