<< 良医 第3季 第08.Rebellion集>>
-
1. "cannot adversely affect the obligation
不能对社会利益服务。
-
2. "to serve the community interest."
义务构成不利影响”。
-
3. And there's no way the A.G.'s gonna agree
检察官不可能同意。
-
4. that killing babies "serves the community interest."
杀害婴儿“符合社会利益”。
-
5. Okay, but why are you telling me?
好吧 但你为什么要告诉我?。
-
6. Because while I know what she did, I don't have written proof.
因为虽然我知道她做了什么 但我没有书面证据。
-
7. Well, I'm sorry. I, um...
嗯 我很抱歉 我 嗯...。
-
8. I took the severance. Agreed to a non-disclosure.
我接受了遣散费 同意了不披露信息。
-
9. Then give it back and... And tear it up.
然后把它还给我 并...并把它撕掉。
-
10. She fired you for something she forced you to do,made you the scapegoat for everything she's done
她解雇你是因为她强迫你做的事情,让你成为她所做一切的替罪羊。