返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第5季 第01.Disaster集>>

  • 1. Without surgery,your husband would probably live another two to five years.
    不做手术,你丈夫也许还能再活二到五年。
  • 2. He would have very little discomfort
    他不会太痛苦。
  • 3. until very close to the end, and that can be managed.
    直到很后期 疼痛也可以控制。
  • 4. - You said it was treatable. - It is.
    -你说可以治好的 -是的。
  • 5. But fighting cancer's never easy.
    但和癌症斗争并不容易。
  • 6. We have to weigh the benefits against the suffering,and the surgery itself is usually the easiest part.
    我们得权衡利弊,手术本身是很简单。
  • 7. He's strong. He's healthy.
    他很强壮也很健康。
  • 8. He's not healthy. Not mentally.
    他精神上并不健康。
  • 9. And the burden on you --
    你承受的压力。
  • 10. I am not letting my husband die
    我不会让我丈夫死。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next