返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第1季 第01集>>

  • 1. Don't hire a new waitress, okay?
    别再招新人来了 好吗。
  • 2. I've been doing all the work anyway,and I really could use the extra money.
    反正活儿总是我全包,让我多拿一份工资 补贴家计吧。
  • 3. You need help.
    你需要帮手。
  • 4. - No, I don't. - Everyone need help sometimes.
    -不用 -谁都需要帮手。
  • 5. I don't. I've been waiting my whole life, okay?
    我不用 我当了一辈子的侍应。
  • 6. I've waited on tables, I've waited in bars,I've waited on home pregnancy tests.
    在餐厅 酒吧都做过侍应,甚至在家等验孕结果。
  • 7. I already hire new waitress.
    我已经雇新人了。
  • 8. She work in all top restaurants in Manhattan.
    她以前在曼哈顿顶级餐厅工作过。
  • 9. I gave her Paulina's uniform.
    我都把宝莲娜的制服给她了。
  • 10. Mr. Lee, not to complain,but I think someone wore this uniform before me,like right before me.
    李先生 有点事情想问问,这件制服好像有人穿过了呢,而且是刚刚才穿过。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next