<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. I can't face him, Max.
我不敢见他 麦克斯。
-
2. Why? He's the one who didn't call you.
为什么 他才是那个切断联系的人。
-
3. I can't face him because I'm a waitress.
我不敢见他是因为我是个女服务员。
-
4. Last time he saw me,I was a billionaire in a townhouse.
上次他见我时,我还是个住着豪宅的亿万富翁。
-
5. Now I'm a waitress in a walk-in freezer.
现在我只是个躲在冷藏室的女服务员。
-
6. So, when you were laying around on your trust fund,doing nothing every day,having other people scrub your toilet,you could hold your head up high?
所以说 你躺在你的信托基金上,整天屁事不干,甚至让别人帮你刷厕所,你才敢抬头挺胸。
-
7. But now that you support yourself
可是现在你自食其力。
-
8. by earning your own money, that's somehow shameful?
却反而觉得抬不起头吗。
-
9. Who cares what he thinks?
谁管他是怎么想的。
-
10. He is the guy who just paid $100 to party with a horse.
他不过个是花一百块来与马共舞的冤大头。