<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. No, no. I'm not Max. I'm Mrs. Claus--
不不 我不是麦克斯 我是圣诞老奶奶。
-
2. Mrs. Beyonce Claus--
碧昂丝版的圣诞老奶奶。
-
3. and I'm married to Santa.
圣诞老人是我的丈夫。
-
4. No, tell them what you told me--
不 把你跟我说的告诉他们。
-
5. that it's all just stuff we buy to stick in our big holes.
节日不过是通过买礼物来填满心中的大洞。
-
6. I've been married for 50 years.
我们结婚五十年了。
-
7. I don't even think about holes anymore.
现在再也不想"洞"这档子事了。
-
8. Why is she talking to children about holes?
她为什么在跟孩子们说"洞"事。
-
9. - I'll get her. - Okay.
-我来摆平 -好吧。
-
10. - Caroline-- - No, Max, you were right.
-卡洛琳 -不 麦斯克 你说得对。