<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. Day James, night James and black James.
日班詹姆斯 夜班詹姆斯和黑人詹姆斯。
-
2. So your plan is you're gonna sweep the snow away till spring
你的计划就是一直扫雪扫到开春。
-
3. while the horse is trapped under this tarp?
扫到他被雪活埋了还在扫吗。
-
4. Which I'm pretty sure was covering the out of business
而且这块防水布是附近那家。
-
5. Cuban restaurant down the street.
倒闭的古巴饭馆的顶盖吧。
-
6. They were out of business and I left a note.
他们倒闭了 我留了张纸条。
-
7. What did it say? "I'm loco, gracias."
上面写什么 "我是疯子 多谢"。
-
8. No, it said, "Sorry I took your roof, hang in there.:
不 我是写"抱歉拿了你屋顶 撑着点"。
-
9. Max, don't be so negative.
麦克斯 不要这么消极。
-
10. Doesn't matter where it came from, it's working.
管这布是哪儿来的 管用就行了。