<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. Well, I got fired from that other store
因为去年的"烟屁股事件"。
-
2. whose name I will never mention again,after last year's cigarette butt incident.
我被另一家店炒鱿鱼了,他们的名字我不想再提。
-
3. I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起。
-
4. I had no idea those menthol slim 100s were yours.
我不知道那些薄荷女烟屁股是你丢的。
-
5. I just thought so many butts on the ground
我当时只觉得店门口有这么多烟屁股。
-
6. outside the store was gross, so I said something.
很不雅观 就随口说了一下。
-
7. Well, that one comment from the great Caroline Channing.
是啊 卡洛琳·钱宁公主的随口一说。
-
8. about those butts fired my little butt.
就害我的屁股因为烟屁股给踹出门了。
-
9. You'd be happy to know that I quite smoking
你害我被炒鱿鱼后 我就戒烟了。
-
10. after you got me fired. Couldn't afford it.
你很开心吧 因为我买不起烟了。