<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. This is crap, okay, I wanted muenster.
什么狗屁菜单 我就要门斯特起司。
-
2. Well, I wanted to be running a Fortune 500 company
我还想当财富500强公司的老板呢。
-
3. instead of waiting on a toxic man-child like yourself.
你当老娘想服务你这种幼稚男啊。
-
4. But, we can't always get what we want.
无奈愿望很美好 现实很残酷。
-
5. So, order something else, put it in your pie hole
所以给老娘乖乖点别的 塞进你的狗嘴。
-
6. and get on with your damn life.
然后继续你悲催的人生。
-
7. Welcome to waitress.
欢迎进入服务生界。
-
8. We've been expecting you.
我们等你加入好久了。
-
9. Here you go, table ten, Earl.
给 厄尔 10号桌结账。
-
10. Have any exciting plans for tomorrow?
明天有何绝妙计划。