<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Just trying to not die in my sleep, Max.
别在睡梦中上天堂 我就阿弥陀佛了。
-
2. How about you?
你呢。
-
3. I'm going to visit Caroline's horse.
我要去探望卡洛琳的马。
-
4. He was adopted by a rich white lady
一个白人富婆收养了他。
-
5. who could give him everything we couldn't afford to.
还给他所有我们给不起的东西。
-
6. Which is everything.
基本上就是一切事物。
-
7. White people will adopt anything.
白人还真是什么都领养呀。
-
8. I figured out the best way to go see Chestnut.
我计划好去见栗宝的最佳路线了。
-
9. We take the J train to the 4,the 4 to Grand Central,change trains to Riverdale
先搭J号火车到4号线,再由4号线转中央车站,然后转火车去河谷站。
-
10. and walk three blocks to his fancy new stable.
最后下车走3个街区 就到他华丽的新家了。