返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第1季 第14集>>

  • 1. It's only gonna get worse.
    未来只会每况愈下。
  • 2. Or it could get better. Why would you even say that?
    也可以蒸蒸日上啊 你干嘛这么悲观。
  • 3. Because it's life, and life gets worse, that's what it does.
    这就是人生 人生只会每况愈下。
  • 4. On life's resume, under special skills it says,"Good at making things worse."
    如果"人生"有简历 那专长栏上肯定写着,"擅于使情况每况愈下"。
  • 5. Do you always go to the worst-case scenario?
    为什么你总是往最坏的方面想呢。
  • 6. Yup. On my resume it says,"Good at going to the worst case scenario."
    没错 我的简历就写着,"擅于往最坏的方面想"。
  • 7. Do you think you could try to be more optimistic,and not expect the worst all the time?
    你能不能乐观一点,不要总往最坏的方面想呀。
  • 8. - Who's that? - More optimistic, right?
    -谁啊 -要我乐观是吧。
  • 9. On the other side of that door is all the money you lost,and then we move back into your townhouse,and I masturbate in your tub for a change.
    门的另一边 是你失去的亿万家财,我们欢喜搬回你的别墅,换我在你的小缸缸里自慰到爽。
  • 10. It was twice, and you could have knocked.
    我就做过两次 谁让你当时不敲门。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 42 Previous Next