<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. This must be the orthodox Jewish neighborhood.
这一带肯定是正统的犹太社区。
-
2. Either that or we're in ZZ Top-ville.
不然就是ZZ托普村了。
-
3. Max, have some respect.
麦克斯 放尊重点。
-
4. Hey, I got nothing but respect.
我超级敬重的好不好。
-
5. They basically invented southern rock.
他们可是发明南方摇滚的乐团呢。
-
6. I love the Jewish people.
我超喜欢犹太人。
-
7. Whenever I felt sick before,I'd just pop over to the townhouse next door and visit Dr. Klein.
以前一觉得自己病了,我就跑到隔壁别墅 找克莱医生。
-
8. So your love was contingent on pills?
所以谁有药丸你就爱谁啊。
-
9. We're not that different.
咱俩根本是一丘之貉嘛。
-
10. Actually, the Kleins and I were very close.
其实以前我跟克莱一家关系很好。