<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第21集>>
-
1. Later, after it spent two weeks learning your purse's schedule.
当然 等它先花两周了解你包包的行程。
-
2. Organized, clean, perfect. Look.
有序 干净 完美 快看。
-
3. Just look at it.
快看呀。
-
4. Look at it, Max. It won't bite.
快看嘛 麦克斯 它不会咬人。
-
5. Who are you, my mother's third boyfriend?
我妈的第三任男友才说这话。
-
6. And truthfully, before I saw that check,I wasn't even going to file.
坦白说 在我看见那张支票之前,我没想过要报税。
-
7. But now that our business is getting real,maybe I should start getting real about my finances.
但现在生意越来越像一回事,我才打算把我的财政状况当一回事。
-
8. I mean, when we are two billionaire bitches,I don't want the government to swoop in
等咱俩真的成了亿万富婊子,我可不想政府半路杀出来。
-
9. and Wesley snipe us for back taxes.
然后韦斯利为了税务而狙击咱俩。
-
10. Okay, great. We'll do it tomorrow.
好吧 那明天帮你。