<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. I went to get Mayo,and it all happened so fast.
我进去拿蛋黄酱,一切就迅雷不及掩耳地发生了。
-
2. Ok babies, give me fashion,give me a face, yeah.
宝贝儿 来点时尚感,来点表情 很好。
-
3. Peach, I don't know what's going on in your apartment,but I would like it on the record:
琵琪 我不知道你在公寓里搞啥,但我要先声明。
-
4. I'm not a willing accomplice.
我是非自愿的帮凶。
-
5. So what is going on here?
你到底在干嘛呢。
-
6. Well, Brad is giving us seduction like his name sake
布莱德如同本人 魅力十足。
-
7. and Angelina is giving us nothing like her name sake.
而安吉丽娜亦是 木头一个。
-
8. This is pretty fancy set up,were the kids nominated for an Oscar?
这个布景看着真高级,那俩孩子被奥斯卡提名了吗。
-
9. Best performance by twins in a ridiculous situation?
最佳窘境表演奖之窘境双娃。
-
10. It's a photo spread for my new mummy blog,I'm calling it Mummy and Me. Isn't that clever?
这是我新妈咪博客的宣传照,我称其为"妈咪与我" 很有想法吧。