<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. But that day will come.
不过那天迟早会来的。
-
2. Man, I can't believe that I'm actually saying this,but that is pretty freaking romantic.
天啊 真不敢相信我会说这种话,但他那番话真是浪漫到爆。
-
3. I'm looking for Max, I think her last name is "Black".
我找麦克斯 她的姓好像是"布莱克[黑人]"。
-
4. Oh, sorry, maybe it's "African American"?
无意冒犯 也可能是叫"非裔美籍"。
-
5. You think her name is "Max African American"?
你说她的名字是"麦克斯·非裔美籍"吗。
-
6. Peach, what're you doing here? Who's with the twins?
琵琪 你来这儿干嘛 双胞胎谁看着呢。
-
7. They're in the car, don't worry,I rolled up the windows and locked the doors, so they're safe.
他们在车里 别担心,我把门窗全都关死了 他们很安全的。
-
8. Max, I'm sorry for pretending
麦克斯 抱歉在康斯坦斯面前。
-
9. to fire you in front of the Constance.
假装开除你。
-
10. Pretended? That felt pretty real.
假装的吗 感觉挺真的呢。