<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第22集>>
-
1. Yeah, I'm good.
我演技高超嘛。
-
2. My fake orgasms are so real even I believe them.
我假装高潮时连自己都差点信以为真。
-
3. Peach, this is all my fault. Please give Max her job back.
琵琪 这事全怪我 拜托别解雇麦克斯。
-
4. That's why I'm here. Max, come back,I need you to watch them tomorrow,and then everyday.
这就是我来这里的原因 麦克斯 回来吧,我要你明天帮我看着双胞胎,以后的每一天也要。
-
5. Peach, I don't think I can work for you tomorrow,or any other day.
琵琪 明天我恐怕没空,以后也不会有空了。
-
6. We have to focus on our business.
我们得把重心放在我们生意上。
-
7. Max, are you sure you're comfortable with this?
麦克斯 你确定这样做你不介意吗。
-
8. No, I'm not comfortable, but that's the point, right?
当然不爽了 但这就是重点所在 不是吗。
-
9. You gotta take a step.
人必须迈出一步。
-
10. Well, then how about just for another year?
那再看一年如何。