<< 破产姐妹 第1季 第23E24集>>
-
1. - Counter. - Hm, same ol', same ol'.
-吧台 -老样子啊 老样子。
-
2. Johnny's in the diner.
强尼来餐厅了。
-
3. Why is he here? It can't be to eat.
他来干嘛啊 肯定不是来吃东西。
-
4. He's "made it." He eats "made it food" now.
人家成功了 只吃成功人士的食物。
-
5. Well, obviously, he's here to see you.
他明显是来找你的。
-
6. Or else he won the award for biggest lying jerk in New York,and this is the first stop on his press tour.
不然就是他赢了"纽约最佳爱情骗子奖",餐厅是他巡回的第一站。
-
7. Well, I don't know why he's here,but you better come with me.
我不知道他来干嘛,不过你最后还是陪着我吧。
-
8. He looks really good, so I'm not listening
他帅气逼人 我完全没听进。
-
9. to a thing coming out of his pretty mouth.
他帅唇吐出的任何一句话。
-
10. Well, I was gonna ask what the specials were,but you know what? Can I actually just get
本来想问你今天有什么特餐,不过还是算了 我能就点一个。