<< 良医 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. We're talking about you getting married, not sacrificing a goat.
我们说的是结婚 又不是献祭山羊。
-
2. I worry we'd only be doing it because we're supposed to.
我担心这么做只是因为我们觉得应该这样。
-
3. In Brooklyn, my path was laid out for me.
在布鲁克林 我未来的道路就已经铺好了。
-
4. Study the Talmud, get married, have kids.
学习犹太法典 结婚生子。
-
5. I didn't really have a choice.
我没有选择。
-
6. What if this is the same thing?
但如果这也是一样呢。
-
7. Do you love Jerome?
你爱杰罗姆吗。
-
8. - Absolutely. - Then you do have a choice.
-当然 -那你就有选择。
-
9. You can make a life with the man you love
你可以跟你爱的人一起生活。
-
10. or find another path without him.
或者另走一条人生路 不带他。