<< 良医 第7季 第08.Parenting集>>
-
1. Clearly, that's not entirely true.
显然 你说的并不完全是真的。
-
2. You went to medical school.
你念了医学院。
-
3. Because I do want to be a great doctor.
那是因为我想成为一名杰出的医生。
-
4. I wanted it so bad
我太渴望了。
-
5. that I let you push me to think up some flashy surgery,even when my instincts already told me
你让我想新颖的手术方案 我也干了,即使我的本能早就告诉我。
-
6. to do what I thought was the right thing,and was the right thing.
去做我认为正确的事情,去做真正正确的事情。
-
7. Livy, I just want to help you be the best...
莉维 我只是想帮你成为最棒的。
-
8. You want me to be Jordan.
你想让我成为乔丹。
-
9. If you're looking to mold someone in your image, she's perfect.
你按你脑海里一个完美的模范去塑造我。
-
10. But, Uncle Marcus, I've got to be me.
但是马库斯叔叔 我只会成为我自己。