返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 良医 第7季 第09.Irresponsible.Salad.Bar.Practices集>>

  • 1. I'm all for us having a family, but I'm not ready to...
    我们确实组建了家庭 但是我还没准备好。
  • 2. No one's ever ready for kids.
    有孩子这事 谁都没准备好。
  • 3. Yesterday, you said that you never considered getting pregnant,and now you're willing to risk your life for it.
    昨天你说你从来没考虑过怀孕,现在你却为了怀孕冒着生命危险。
  • 4. When I was about seven,I had this one refuge.
    我大概7岁时,拥有过一个小庇护所。
  • 5. I'd hang a quilt over a couple chairs
    我把床单搭在两个椅子中间。
  • 6. and hide out with my two buds,Foxie the Fox and Fuzz the Lion,and I'd imagine,I was the dad.
    我带着我的两个玩具躲在其中,小狐狸福克和小狮子绒绒,我曾想象着,我是它们的爸爸。
  • 7. And they were my twin little guys,fraternal, obviously.
    它们是我的双胞胎孩子,兄弟相亲。
  • 8. We were a family.
    我们是一家人。
  • 9. When I transitioned, I put that dream aside.
    变性之后 我就放下了那个梦想。
  • 10. At least, as far as them coming from me.
    至少放弃了自己生孩子的梦想。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next