<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第03.And.the.Hold-Up集>>
-
1. Now, I see it, the whole "Max" of it all.
我算看清了你"麦克斯"的为人。
-
2. When we got caught,you only thought about saving yourself,and you weren't defending poor Hallelujah.
当我们俩被逮到时,你只想到要保住自己小命,你当时也不是替哈利路亚说话。
-
3. You just wanted fresh popcorn for yourself.
你只是想吃刚出炉的爆米花。
-
4. What can I say? I guess you're on to me.
我能说啥 你真是了解我呀。
-
5. You said you'd take a bullet for me.
你说过你会为我挡子弹呢。
-
6. You'd never take a bullet for me.
你才不可能为我挡子弹呢。
-
7. Probably not. No one ever takes a bullet.
应该不会吧 谁会没事中弹啊。
-
8. It's just something people say that they don't mean,like, "How was your day?"
很多话都是拿来"光说不练"的,比如"你今天好吗"。
-
9. or, "We'll stop if it hurts."
或者"你疼我们就停下"。
-
10. Wow, so this is who we are, huh?
原来我们是这种人啊。