<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第03.And.the.Hold-Up集>>
-
1. Actually, today, I could go either way.
以今天来说嘛... 都可以吧。
-
2. You see this?
瞧见了吗。
-
3. Go around the diner and have everyone fill it
去叫餐厅里的所有人把包里的财物。
-
4. with the contents of their purse,and if you do, nobody gets hurt.
都扔进去这袋子,你乖乖合作 大家都能平安无事。
-
5. Okay, okay, okay,but, uh, I don't know how much you're gonna collect here.
好啦 知道了,但我不知道你能收多少钱上来哦。
-
6. I mean, most of these customers pay with coins
因为这里大部分的顾客都是用硬币。
-
7. or fresh tomatoes from their garden.
或自家花园的新鲜番茄买单。
-
8. Uh, Earl, listen up.
厄尔 听着。
-
9. We're being robbed by that man in the suit,and he wants everyone to empty their stuff into this bag.
那边穿着大衣的男人是来抢劫的,他要求大家把财物都丢到这个袋子里。
-
10. Uh, Max, I've been on both sides of this situation,and the best thing to do is play along.
麦克斯 抢人与被抢我都有经验,顺着他的意才是上策。