<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第04.And.the.Cupcake.Wars集>>
-
1. This might be the big push we need.
这没准是我们需要的大机遇。
-
2. We can go on Cupcake Wars,or we can keep being cupcake whores.
我们可以去决战小蛋糕之巅,也可以继续当小蛋糕之妓。
-
3. Think about it.
你考虑一下吧。
-
4. We wouldn't have to go car-to-car anymore,we could actually open a brothel.
我们不用路上逢人就求"卖",而是可以开家正经的妓院。
-
5. Wait, if brothel's on the table,why don't we just forget about this cupcake thing?
等等 如果可以选择去妓院,那我们还想着这个破蛋糕生意干嘛。
-
6. 'cause that's a job I can do without pants.
做那份工 我就可以不穿裤子上班了。
-
7. Seriously. Let's at least go to the Food Network and apply.
说真的 好歹也去美食频道试着报名看看吧。
-
8. That's not how it works.
不是这样的。
-
9. You fill out an application online,submit a two-minute home video,and then wait eight to ten days for a response.
你得在网上先填报名表,并上传一个两分钟的自我介绍短片,然后节目组会在八到十天后通知你。
-
10. Huh, caught you dreaming.
让我逮到你有过这个梦吧。