<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第13.And.the.Bear.Truth集>>
-
1. It was so nice of Earl to enter us.
厄尔帮我们参加投票真是太好心了。
-
2. Oh, stop. He's like my father.
别动歪脑筋 我当他是我爸呢。
-
3. Wow, this place actually looks nice.
哇 这地方看起来还真不错呢。
-
4. Ooh, an outhouse!
哇 有茅厕呢。
-
5. Max, that's a sauna. Oh.
麦克斯 那是桑拿房。
-
6. Either way, I'm peeing in it.
随便啦 我就要尿在里面。
-
7. But Max, can we leave the shop?
麦克斯 我们如何丢下小店啊。
-
8. I mean, even though business has been slow,what if Dottie wants to come back
虽然生意不是太好,但要是多蒂回来。
-
9. and order cupcakes for her wedding?
想要下她婚礼的小蛋糕订单怎么办。
-
10. First off, she ate them all.
首先 早被她吃光了。