<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第17.And.the.Broken.Hip集>>
-
1. On the plus side, we'd look amazing.
从好的方面看 就是前凸后翘腿子长。
-
2. Yeah, well, you heard it.
没错 你们也听见了。
-
3. Pierre's ready to give up his art,and he needs a little more money.
皮埃尔准备放弃他的艺术生涯,所以他需要多一点钱。
-
4. Forget it, puppet nuts. We don't have $500.
休想 脑残娃娃迷 我们没有五百块。
-
5. We don't have 500 anything.
也无任何数量达五百的东西。
-
6. Well, think about it.
好好考虑下吧。
-
7. That's my tea kettle. Yvette!
我的茶壶烧开了 伊薇特。
-
8. Uhh! I'll do it.
算了 我自己来吧。
-
9. I'm not so sure the hostility is quite working,so why don't you go wait in the hall?
我觉得你凶他一点用都没有,不如你去走廊里等着吧。
-
10. And I'll try to talk some sense into him alone.
我会试着好好跟他讲讲理。