返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第2季 第17.And.the.Broken.Hip集>>

  • 1. Is that gonna be us, Max?
    我们也会这样吗 麦克斯。
  • 2. Is our dream just as stupid as puppets?
    我们的梦想跟木偶一样愚蠢吗。
  • 3. Sorry, Pierre, I forgot you were here.
    抱歉 皮埃尔 忘了你还在。
  • 4. He's sound asleep.
    他好像睡着了。
  • 5. Three-ways really take it out of you.
    "三人行"把他的体力榨干了。
  • 6. Here, dress her. She has to get a cab.
    给 帮她把衣服穿上 她得打车走人了。
  • 7. She'd rather sleep in her own bed.
    她宁愿回家睡自己的床。
  • 8. And do you know why we're not gonna turn into him?
    你知道为什么我们不会变成他那样吗。
  • 9. Because 30 years ago, when J. Petto said,"I'm gonna be a puppeteer,"
    因为30年前 当劫佩托说,"我要成为一名操偶师"时。
  • 10. he didn't have a best friend to tell him,"You shouldn't do that. It's a stupid idea."
    他身边没有好友告诉他,"你不该这样 这主意蠢透了"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 39 Previous Next