<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第18.And.Not-So-Sweet.Charity集>>
-
1. Aunt Charity's a smart businesswoman.
查莉蒂姑姑是个有头脑的商业女性。
-
2. She won't be able to deny a good product.
她不会随便否决一个好产品。
-
3. I can't believe I'm making cupcakes
真不敢相信我居然帮你做蛋糕。
-
4. so you can go back for round two with that woman.
好让你回去跟那个女人大战第二个回合。
-
5. Auntie Charity might be the anti-christ.
你的查莉蒂姑姑绝非善类啊。
-
6. I'll do anything to keep our business going.
为了让我们的店撑下去 我豁出去了。
-
7. And if these cupcakes don't work,we'll tell her you're Pakistani
如果这些小蛋糕不管用,我们就告诉她 你是巴基斯坦人。
-
8. and let her go after it.
让她扑你。
-
9. Even if you do convince her to give us the money,that's bitch money.
就算你说服她给我们钱,那也是求来的脏钱。
-
10. We don't take bitch money.
我们不要求来的脏钱。