<< 破产姐妹 第2季 第18.And.Not-So-Sweet.Charity集>>
-
1. was like, "girl, your shop in trouble, ain't it?"
"小女孩 你的小店要倒了 是吧"。
-
2. So what, Max?
所以呢 麦克斯。
-
3. You think we should take business advice
我们应该听从一个认为。
-
4. from a woman who thinks our nation's currency
我国应该用麦乐鸡来当货币的。
-
5. should be the McNugget?
流浪妇女的商业建议吗。
-
6. She makes a good point.
人家言之有理啊。
-
7. I think it's getting a little too real in here for me.
现在气氛好像有点太剑拔弩张了。
-
8. I'm gonna go push up my boobs and glue my tooth back on.
我要去托高我的胸 顺便粘粘我的假牙。
-
9. Seriously, what are we gonna do about this?
说真的 这事我们怎么处理。
-
10. I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我来教你怎么做吧。