<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第01.And.the.Soft.Opening集>>
-
1. The royal baby smiled at the queen.
英国王室金孙对女王笑了。
-
2. I meant at the diner.
我是说餐厅啦。
-
3. Oh. I think we're maybe washing the forks now?
我们现在好像会洗叉子了。
-
4. Let me check.
我问问。
-
5. See, Max, one quick change,and we went from polyester and pitiful to powerful and proud.
麦克斯 你看 衣服一换,我们就从聚酯衣可怜虫 变成强大自信女。
-
6. Just like superman.
就跟超人一样。
-
7. Except that superman changed in a phone booth,Not a stall that says, "For a good time, call Max."
人家超人是在电话亭里换衣变身,而不是在写着"致电麦克斯 包爽"的厕所隔间。
-
8. Well, if you have a problem with it, why did you write it?
你要是看那句话不爽 你干嘛还要写。
-
9. 'Cause I didn't have enough eyeliner to write,"For an interesting time, call Caroline."
是因为我的眼线笔不够我再写上,"致电卡洛琳 包傻"。
-
10. Look. Look, Earl, we're wearing our
厄尔 你看我们又穿上了。