<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第04.And.the.Group.Head集>>
-
1. There is no coffee prepped for your shift.
你们上班要的咖啡也没有先备好。
-
2. F.Y.I., Tiny Dancer,Prepping coffee is that lazy-ass day waiter's job,so don't blame us.
"小小"女舞者 我告诉你,没备好咖啡是上白班懒鬼的错,你可别赖我们。
-
3. It's not our fault you hired an incompetent waitstaff.
你请了不中用的服务员不能怪我们啊。
-
4. Hurry up. You two need to make coffee.
快点 你们俩得去做咖啡。
-
5. And you need to hire a new day waiter.
你也得去请新的上白班的员工。
-
6. And maybe while you're getting new things around here,how about a brand-new coffeemaker?
说到你要给餐厅弄新的人事物,买台新的咖啡机如何。
-
7. One that isn't from an Edward Hopper Painting.
买台没出现在爱德华·霍普画中的新机。
-
8. Am I the only one who's been to a museum?
我是唯一去过美术馆的人吗。
-
9. Uh, excuse me.
放尊重点好吗。
-
10. I've been to the art section of Bed Bath & Beyond.
姐也是去过寝洗具大卖场艺术摆设区的人。