返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第3季 第12.And.the.French.Kiss集>>

  • 1. After his dinner. You know what that means.
    晚饭后 你懂意思吧。
  • 2. That he thinks he doesn't have to buy you dinner
    他觉得他不用请你吃晚饭。
  • 3. before he makes you his slampiece?
    就能把你变炮友吗。
  • 4. After dinner is a booty call.
    晚饭后约就是约炮啦。
  • 5. Or as they say in France, "A call du bootay."
    或者是法文里的"打炮之约"。
  • 6. So I need you to hang out with me,because if I don't have anything else to do at that time,I won't be able to resist him.
    所以你明晚得一起来,因为到时候如果没借口离开的话,我会没理由拒绝他。
  • 7. I don't see it.
    我觉得他不会吧。
  • 8. Maybe because he never pulled a knife on me,but to me he's, like, asexual.
    可能是因为他从没拿刀逼我做爱,但在我看来 他是无性生物。
  • 9. Yeah, like a sexual object.
    是无性不欢的生物吧。
  • 10. Okay, well, I told Deke I'd help him with his homework,so you can hang out with us.
    好吧 我答应迪克要帮忙他弄作业了,你可以跟我们一起。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 42 Previous Next