<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第17.And.the.Married.Man.Sleepover集>>
-
1. No, Caroline wants to have sex with Nicolas.
不是啦 卡洛琳想跟尼可拉斯滚床单。
-
2. Even after that tango?
跳了那探戈之后还这么想吗。
-
3. Listen, now I'm thinking I want to sleep over,but not have sex.
听着 现在我是想留下来过夜,但是绝不做爱。
-
4. Is that where he puts it in but doesn't move it around?
所以是让他放进去但是不动的意思吗。
-
5. That's what I do when you're passed out.
每次你醉得不省人事 我就会这样。
-
6. That's what I do when you're passed out.
每次你醉得不省人事 我也会这样。
-
7. Look, nothing is going in anywhere.
绝不会有任何"东西"进"任何"地方"。
-
8. I just want to get to know him better.
我只是想多了解他一些。
-
9. You really think you can sleep in his bed with him
你真的觉得你可以跟他睡在同一张床上。
-
10. - and not use his penis as a body pillow? - Of course.
-却不把他的鸡鸡当抱枕吗 -当然。