<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第17.And.the.Married.Man.Sleepover集>>
-
1. I've done that with every boy on the upper east side.
我跟上东区的每一个男生都试过。
-
2. That's why they called me the east side snuggler.
所以他们称我为"东区抱抱员"。
-
3. And trust me,even though his wife begged me to have sex with him,I'm not going to.
相信我,即使他老婆求我让我跟他做爱,但我也不会这么做。
-
4. But didn't you tell us the whole reason you dragged us here
但你之前把我们拖来这的理由。
-
5. was because you were afraid of being alone with him?
不是因为你害怕跟他独处吗。
-
6. What is this, "Previously on Caroline"?
你这是干嘛 "卡洛琳前情回顾"吗。
-
7. Look, I get it.
我懂你们的意思。
-
8. And if you two really don't think I'm capable
如果你们俩真的觉得。
-
9. of not having sex with him,then hang out for a bit until you're sure that I'm fine.
我会把持不住的话,那你们可以待到觉得我可以了再走。
-
10. Fine, but we are not staying all night.
可以 但我们不会在这耗一整晚的。