<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第18.And.the.Near.Death.Experience集>>
-
1. Better clear some space on my DVR.
我的电视硬盘录像机得清点空间了。
-
2. There's a new Scandal.
新的《丑闻》要上映。
-
3. Well, you can have dinner with me,because I'm leaving my wife.
你现在可以放心与我共进晚餐,因为我要跟我老婆离婚了。
-
4. Uh, hello? What happened?
你是怎么回事啊。
-
5. Dude told you he was gonna leave his wife,and you left faster than Vladimir Putin at a gay bar.
他刚跟你说要跟老婆离婚,你就逃得比误进男同酒吧的普京还快。
-
6. It's all a blur. I blacked out.
我惊讶到记忆直接断片了。
-
7. I don't even know how I got here.
我都记不得我是怎么来这里的了。
-
8. I think I took the train, but, Max,I might have taken the bus.
应该是坐火车吧 麦克斯,但也可能是堕落到坐了公车。
-
9. It came out of nowhere.
他这消息太突然了。
-
10. I never expected him to leave his wife.
我从没想过他会跟老婆离婚。