<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第18.And.the.Near.Death.Experience集>>
-
1. to pretty women to get them into bed.
只是为了骗她们上床。
-
2. Like, "I'm a Russian prince,"
就好像"我是俄罗斯的王子"。
-
3. Or, "That was a good story."
或是"你的故事真有意思"。
-
4. With a tank top collection like yours,I'm surprised you have to say anything.
你有这么多款式的紧身小背心,哪还用得着编瞎话骗女人上床啊。
-
5. I know, right?
就是说嘛。
-
6. So you don't really think he's serious about leaving her?
所以你觉得他不是真的要离开他老婆吗。
-
7. No. I've told dozens of women
不是 我跟大把女人说过。
-
8. I'm leaving my wife for them,and I'm not even married.
我会为了她们离婚,而我根本没有结婚。
-
9. Here in America.
至少在美国没有。
-
10. That was nice of Oleg.
奥列格太好了。