<< 破产姐妹 第3季 第21.And.the.Wedding.Cake.Cake.Cake集>>
-
1. A dress shop called "Get the frock out."
是一家女装店 叫"女装逼就滚"。
-
2. Oh, I remember that place.
我记得那家店。
-
3. Wasn't it right next to the hair salon,"Unbeweavable"
是不是就在一家叫,"编发不思议"的美发店旁。
-
4. Yeah, yeah, between "Unbeweavable"
是啊 就在"编发不思议"。
-
5. and the kosher smoothie place
跟一家犹太净食的奶昔店中间。
-
6. called "The wandering juice."
奶昔店是叫"流浪犹太汁"。
-
7. I love their menorah-nge juice.
我很喜欢他们的犹太烛台橙汁。
-
8. Yeah, you know, it was always my dream to have a dress shop.
我一直梦想着有天开家女装店。
-
9. But then after a year hardly anyone was coming in,and I was like, maybe I should get the frock out.
但开了一年 生意一直很差,然后我就想 也许该"滚"的人是我。
-
10. - So I bailed. - I totally get it.
-所以我放弃了 -我完全懂。