<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第03.And.the.Childhood.Not.Included集>>
-
1. Your birthday just passed, Elliot.
埃利奥特 你生日刚过完呢。
-
2. But my coming out party is coming up.
但我的出柜派对快到啦。
-
3. What is that, like a queen-ceanera?
那是啥 类似拉丁女孩成年礼吗。
-
4. So bitchy. Love her.
嘴真贱 爱死她了。
-
5. A vintage Teddy Ruxpin is worth like, $500,And my mom works, so she has to buy my love.
陈年泰迪·华斯比值个五百大洋呢,而我妈忙于工作 所以得用钱来买我的爱。
-
6. One more word, and I'm taking away SPA day.
再说一句 我就取消SPA日。
-
7. That's harsh, honey.
亲 太绝了吧。
-
8. He's obsessed with the '90s.
他很迷恋90年代的事物。
-
9. But you weren't even born.
你当时都还没出生呢。
-
10. I know. I blame her.
是啊 都怪她。