<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第03.And.the.Childhood.Not.Included集>>
-
1. She couldn't find a man till late in life.
这货人老珠黄了才终于找到男人。
-
2. There go the pedicures.
跟修脚说再见吧。
-
3. There go my sandals.
也跟我的凉拖说再见了。
-
4. As much as I love watching Will and Grace,This guy's not for sale.
虽然我很享受看你们这《威尔和格蕾丝》,但这小家伙是非卖品。
-
5. I'm sending him back to my mother's place,which, according to the Rhode Island parole office,is a cardboard shanty town outside of Big Lots.
我要把它寄回给我妈,而根据罗德岛假释办公室,她住在大卖场外的流浪汉纸箱小窝。
-
6. Well, here's my card. And let's face it,you look like you could use $500.
这是本宫的名片 明人不说暗话,你长了一张很缺500块的脸。
-
7. So bitchy. Love him!
嘴真贱 爱死他了。
-
8. I was just offered $500 for T-rux
有人出价五百块买熊霸天呢。
-
9. from baby Anderson Cooper.
就是那个儿童版的安德森·庫珀。
-
10. He has cards?
他还有名片啊。