返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 破产姐妹 第4季 第11.And.the.Crime.Ring集>>

  • 1. Sophie, as honored as I am that you asked,it's just not really my thing, you know, man?
    苏菲 虽然被你邀请我深感荣幸,但我这人真不适合做这事 你懂吧 兄弟。
  • 2. Is this really not your thing?
    你真的不适合吗。
  • 3. It's nobody's thing.
    有谁适合做这种事啊。
  • 4. You just do it 'cause you're supposed to,like bleaching your teeth or your anus.
    大家都是因为该做 所以才做的,就像漂白自己的牙齿或菊花一样。
  • 5. Thank God I'm off the list,'cause that bridesmaid spa day is gonna be rough.
    幸好伴娘没我的事,不然伴娘spa日肯定有得好受。
  • 6. Look, I'm sorry, it's just, I was a maid of honor
    对不起 是因为我五年级时。
  • 7. in fifth grade when my mom married her cult leader.
    当过我妈跟她邪教教头的伴娘。
  • 8. And then she was my maid of honor
    然后在一周后。
  • 9. when I married him a week later.
    我嫁给教头时 她当了我伴娘。
  • 10. So I'm kind of maid-of-honored out.
    所以我这辈子伴娘的额度算是用完了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 41 Previous Next