<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第14.And.the.Cupcake.Captives集>>
-
1. You know, they're still dating.
它们还在约会呢。
-
2. Really? I thought it was a one time thing.
真的吗 我还以为那只是一次约炮。
-
3. Well, I guess once you go rat, you never go back.
可能试过老鼠屌 再也忘不了吧。
-
4. Thanks for ordering these, I've just been so busy
谢谢你帮忙订货 我最近一直忙于。
-
5. with Sophie's wedding shower.
准备苏菲的婚前派对。
-
6. Yeah, why are you working so hard?
你干嘛花这么大工夫啊。
-
7. It's not a big deal.
又不是什么大事。
-
8. I threw my mother a shower once.
我也给我妈办过一次派对。
-
9. No wait, I threw her in a shower once.
不对 我是把她扔进淋浴[派对]房里。
-
10. Max, you really need to start making more of a fuss.
麦克斯 你真的得开始正视这件事。