<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第16.And.the.Zero.Tolerance集>>
-
1. Nothing is silent. Ever.
没有无声音 全得"叫出来"。
-
2. So I gather.
我也发现了。
-
3. Okay. Why don't you go fill out an application, Max.
好了 你去填申请表吧 麦克斯。
-
4. And you can put those away again.
你可以把咪咪也收起来了。
-
5. I'm really not into big-breasted women.
我对巨乳妹没兴趣。
-
6. Girl, you got this.
妹子 你肯定手到擒来。
-
7. First day. Are you nervous, girl?
第一天上班 你紧张不 大妹子。
-
8. Please. Nervous is telling your elderly Mormon parents
拜托 紧张是用来形容在你三个哥哥出柜后。
-
9. that you're gay after your three older siblings
你要向年迈的摩门教父母坦诚。
-
10. already came out.
你也基时的心情。