<< 破产姐妹 第4季 第16.And.the.Zero.Tolerance集>>
-
1. I have no idea what most of these desserts are.
这里大部分甜点我都不知道是什么。
-
2. I haven't felt this lost since the finale of Lost.
感觉比《迷失》的大结局还让人迷失。
-
3. Max, can you see any of the Barney's price tags on these?
麦克斯 你能看见衣服上有高级百货店的价签吗。
-
4. Uh, I think there's one bunching up
那有个凸出来的价签。
-
5. inside the back of your pants.
在你裤子里的后面。
-
6. No, that's the underwear I'm also returning.
不 那是内裤 回头也得退。
-
7. Here she comes.
她来了。
-
8. Hi, ladies. This is Naomi,the dessert bar hostess.
姑娘们 这位是娜奥米,甜点吧的领座员。
-
9. Go, Naomi, go.
去啊 娜奥米 快去。
-
10. Gorgeous, but as dumb as whoever is the hot new idiot right now.
漂亮 但跟现在最炙手可热的傻逼名人一样蠢。