<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第09集>>
-
1. Aw, Earl, that's too bad.
厄尔 这太遗憾了。
-
2. I was really excited to see the show.
我本来很兴奋看这场演出呢。
-
3. I think when we went to Ruby's, I caught the jazz bug.
可能我去露比酒吧时 染上了爵士兴头[虫]。
-
4. In my day, when you caught the jazz bug, you had syphilis.
在我那个年代 染上"爵士虫"就得梅毒了。
-
5. Obviously, we have to get Earl a saxophone
很明显 我们得给厄尔整把萨克斯风来。
-
6. so he can play in the show.
好让他能去演出。
-
7. Max, if you put this much effort into our life,we'd be off the cover of "Never Made It" magazine.
麦克斯 如果你对我们生活也如此上心,我们早就不用上《从未闯出名堂》杂志封面。
-
8. We can't afford a musical instrument.
我们买不起乐器。
-
9. Trust me, if there's anything I know how to find,it's cheap sax.
放心我 这世上我最会找的东西,就是便宜萨克斯风[性爱]。
-
10. So, Earl, you're back in your old stomping grounds.
厄尔 重回你震撼全场的地方。