<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. Oh, gosh, carpool and fluffernutter...
老天 拼车和花生奶油三明治真是...。
-
2. because soccer, right?
都怪小孩要踢足球 对吧。
-
3. Max, this is kind of our first Hollywood party.
麦克斯 这算是我们第一场好莱坞派对。
-
4. I know. I wonder who I'll go home with.
我知道 我很好奇我会跟谁回家。
-
5. Probably Andrew Dice Clay again.
估计又是安德鲁·戴斯·克雷吧。
-
6. Hey listen, this might be
听着 这可能是。
-
7. the sixth teeny, tiny, tequila talking,but thanks for standing up for me
第六杯小小龙舌兰酒的胡话,但谢谢你站出来维护我。
-
8. and not letting those writers cut me out of your life.
没有让那些编剧把我从你的人生中踢出去。
-
9. Oh, Max, that means a lot.
麦克斯 这番话意义非凡。
-
10. I love it when you're drunk and nice.
我喜欢你喝醉时友好的样子。