<< 破产姐妹 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. Oh, no, it's Han.
不好 是阿憨。
-
2. Wonder what he wants.
好奇他打来干嘛。
-
3. You think he finally realized
你觉得他是不是终于发现。
-
4. I changed the outgoing message on the diner
我把餐厅答录机的录音改成。
-
5. to "Welcome to Diarrhea-ville?"
"欢迎致电拉稀小镇"。
-
6. Max, I heard the outgoing message,and I found a series of Home Alone-style traps in my office,each one more fiendishly clever than the last.
麦克斯 我听到答录机的录音了,我还发现我办公室有一系列《小鬼当家》风的陷阱,一个比一个更邪恶更妙。
-
7. And I don't know how you got those goats in his office,but we're having a hard time getting them out.
我不知道你怎么把那些山羊弄进他办公室,但我们现在很难把它们弄出去。
-
8. What's next, Max?
下一招是啥 麦克斯。
-
9. What will finally bring me to my knees?
是什么会让我最终折服[下跪]。
-
10. I don't know. A guy who kind of looks like a girl?
不知道 一个长得像女孩的男孩吗。